Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tourin'

alahoyus.  So, I'm sure some of you have noticed that I went from like 2 updates a day to zilch pretty quickly.  Well, its because we are back on tour.  And its been fucking hectic/crazy/super busy.  I'll be posting a shitton of pics asap.  As for right now, what's been on my mind?  Well, we played a killer show in St Augustine, Florida called Harvest of Hope.  There were tons of bands, and it was only about 1000 times cooler than any single warped tour show we ever did.  And most of the bands there we met @ Warped Tour.  Got to hang with Strike Anywhere and our buddies in Against Me!.  Saw our buds in Bouncing Souls, and got to watch Bad Brains.  I wish I could've hung out for sunday.  Couldve seen the GZA, and Kool Keith, and KRS-1, and Murs.  But whatever, you can't do it all.  I did ride the Scrambler w/ Bennie, and almost puked.  It was rad.  Ate a bunch of fair food.  Read most of Kurt Vonnegut's son's novel, The Eden Express.  His name is Mark Vonnegut and he was/is schizophrenic.  It's a pretty hectic read.  What else?  Thanx to all our friends all over florida, as we were there for over a week in all the nooks and crannys.  Anyway, like I said, pics coming soon.  bird up.

1 comment:

  1. All right, glad to see ya back, can't wait to see these pics. Rock 'n' Roll!!

    ReplyDelete