Monday, February 20, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston & Michael Davis. My tribute. "IWAKOTJMF"




I was bummed to hear about the death of Michael Davis. We were fortunate enough to meet and play with DKT (Davis, Kramer, Thompson) the surviving members of the MC5 around 2003. We were psyched then, and it still stands as one of my proudest and psychedest moments to jam for those men who "kicked out the jams". We based our band on this Earth band. May he transcend this Earth like his music did, does, and will. Here's something I made today in his honor by adding it to something that has gotten more play in the last week than it ever needed to get in the first place. Paired with one of THE great rocknroll "get off your ass and do something" motivational yet STILL underrated and underappreciated true gems of all time. I give you "I WILL ALWAYS... KICK OUT THE JAMS MUTHER FUCKER".

RIP. (CLICK THAT LINK BELOW THIS LINE TO HEAR IT.)

I WILL ALWAYS... KICK OUT THE JAMS MUTHER FUCKER

No comments:

Post a Comment