Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I don't like that owl that lives on the fridge.






ok, so here are some things that i've been doing/thinking.  I don't like the owl that lives on our fridge.  I don't trust owls, and I think they are a symbol for an ancient organization of assholes.  Every time i'm over there getting some cheese or orange juice, he's just sitting there, looking at me.  Moving on- I made some banana bread from this recipe.  It was called "Banana Banana Bread" because you use a lot of bananas in it.  I'm here to report that it was delicious.  Part III- I took a picture of a deer in the backyard today.  Can you see him?  They're really scared to come hang out with us.  Click on the picture to get a better look.  And lemme think, oh yeah,  I drew this girl's picture.  Plus I watched The Wrestler, Alien, and Oldboy.  If you haven't watched Oldboy, its worth renting just for the fight scene alone.  Good Christ, I thought he was never gonna pull that knife outta his back.  Alright.  PS...Part 5, we are gonna be playing in Brooklyn on February 6th w/ Golden Error, Tournament, and Acid Tiger.  Its @ this place called the Shank.  See flyer for address.  $6, total party time.  I'm getting older.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like owls at all. How can you trust something with big, giant eyes like that? It also makes me nervous that Jessica Simpson may have one as a pet.

    ReplyDelete