Monday, October 31, 2011

Rocknowledgy episode 12 is up now!! on iTunes & other!




Valient Himself and the T-6000 go deep for all Hallow's eve. Pretty great mix this week folks, if I do type so myself...
Get it on iTunes or HEEEEEEEEERE.

AND LISTEN FOR NEW ROCKNOWLEDGY HOTLINE!!!

Playlist of episode 12:
intro by T-6000,
Epitaph- Reflexion,
Raw Power- State Oppression,
Brownie McGhee- Back Door Stranger,
Cactus- Evil,
Children- Power Spirit,
Reigning Sound- I'd Much Rather Be with the Boys (Rolling Stones cover),
Beans- Mutescreamer (El-P remix),
Silver Jews- Random Rules,
Treepeople- Something Vicious for Tomorrow,
Winchester Widowmakers- Patient,
Zolar X- I Pulled My Helmet Off (I'm Going to Love Her),
RKL- We're Back, We're Pissed,
James Brown- You Can Have Watergate, Just Gimme Some Bucks and I'll Be Straight,
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion- High Gear,
Gary Wilson- Dream(s),
Simply Saucer- Low Profile,
Gaetano Belgium Vsakoaani Orkestar Fabri- Siki Siki Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment